Michael kaeshammer - no strings attached
King’s Theatre acknowledges that we are in Mi’kma’ki, the ancestral lands and unceded territory of the Mi’kmaq people. We pay respect to the Elders past and present.
"I give Harry credit — music has no racial barriers, period," Young said. "It's an international language. Once you start playing, everyone knows that it's music."
- Daniel Barenboim - Ludwig Van Beethoven Beethoven Beethoven Sonatas: Pathétique • Appassionata • Moonlight
- Katt Williams It's Pimpin' Pimpin'
- Mach and Jesse - Kwaad Kruid
- John Blake - Maiden Dance
- Black and White - Sharp
- Iancsy Körössy Janci Körössy Ale Ne Pro Mne